I get SO many requests for the breakfast casserole that I make weekly. It is SUPER good, and SUPER easy. All I have to do is POP in the microwave in the AM and I have breakfast ready. It helps my mornings run smooth as can be. I am here to share this perfection with you today!!!
I have put together a video for your viewing pleasure. The main reason I did this was to also explain how I make this using the 21 Day Fix containers!!!!!
The ingredients you will need are:
- 8 to 12 eggs
- 1 package of breakfast sausage (I used turkey)
- Vegetables of your choice (I use spinach or peppers mostly)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite milk (I use unsweetened Almond Milk)
- Salt and Pepper/seasoning
- Diced potatoes (not required, but yummy)